Nice to meet you. I am an animation director in Japan. Is it okay to use your assetpack for my animation? Is it licensed? Music videos and short stories. please tell me.
Pixel Art – Fantasy Icons – 24×24
A downloadable asset pack
If you are creating a game, this iconset will provide you with 100 icons, covering the basic needs most fantasy games will have.
Unique means that every icon significantly differs from other icons, so
there are no recolors or simple edits within those 100 pieces.
This set includes:
- 100 unique basic icon designs at 24x24px (perfectly to use for all common resolution pixel art games ) in 2 different style
- a .rtf / .txt file with item names & detailled descriptions / information for each object
- every icon is delivered with an unique cast shadow sprite
- every icon is delivered with an outline (selection)
- fits perfectly together with all other iconsets I offer
- over 10k possible icon combinations.
- Every icon has a cast shadow version (all items also can be used without it in menus and with it on most maps)
- There are ~500 additional recolors provided (about 6 for most icons)
- There are different "elemental" effects per icon
- cast shadow, effect and basic icon can get combined
- Effects: Every icon has 9 different effects, this includes a highlighted outline
and plus 8 elements, mostly needed for game with RPG-mechanics or RPGs.
The elements which are covered:
The basic icons include:
- weapons (swords, axes, spears, magic wands...)
- gear (armors, helmets, shields, boots...)
- food (herbs, apples, meat, cheese...)
- crafting materials (metal, leather, fabric, ore, gems...)
- potions (in all shapes and sizes)
- tools (pickaxe, scythe, lockpick, key, map...)
- misc. (magic scrolls, bombs, jewelry, arrows...)
Types of games the set is suited for:
- Harvest Moon
- Castlevania (Fantasy Metroidvania)
- Gem-Games (ala Candy Crush Saga)
- RPGs and Strategy Rpgs
Other asset packs in this series:
Important: By buying the Asset you also agree to the following Licence Agreement which outlines the exact Term's of Use: Cyangmou's Itch.io Licence Agreement
You MUSTN'T redistribute the assets as your own, or use them in any printed media, or as design basis for any physical product.
For more information follow me:
on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cyangmou
on Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/cyangmou
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $29.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Massive Style Update!23 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
A very detailled licence contract can be found here:
The FAQ should answer all questions.
hey I love your icons there so beautiful! I see your continuing to expand on the set. I see almost everything but was wondering if you were planning on an exclusive set dedicated to armour/gear just like your dedicated weapon set.
Yes I am still expanding the iconsets, although this happens at a non-scheduled rate, since i am working on this just on side next to my job.
What I can say is, that a set with gear would be the next logical step in terms of iconset releases and I got a pretty good idea of how it should have included.
I just can' say when it will happen, but I think considering the rate with which I released new sets, within 2019 should be possible.
Okay I am ready to buy all the other packs soon that I am missing. It's nice to see you continuing this. These are beautiful fantasy icons and I look forward to seeing the armor sets. :)
Glad you like it.
If you wanna buy, buying early is generally better, because I am tracking how many people buy something out of a series, and I always choose to work on the series, which seems like it will have the most sales / biggest audience the next time.
The only thing which therefore guarantees that a series gets further developed are sales.