Nice to meet you. I am an animation director in Japan. Is it okay to use your assetpack for my animation? Is it licensed? Music videos and short stories. please tell me.
Pixel Art – Fantasy Iconset – 24×24
This set includes: over 10k possible icon combinations.
- 100 unique basic icon designs at 24x24px (perfectly to use for all common resolution pixel art games ) The icons are drawn with a limited palette
- Every icon has an optional cast shadow (all items also can be used without it in menus and with it on most maps)
- There are ~500 additional recolors provided (about 6 for most icons)
- There are different "elemental" effects per icon
- cast shadow, effect and basic icon can get combined
The basic icons include:
- weapons (swords, axes, spears, magic wands...)
- gear (armors, helmets, shields, boots...)
- food (herbs, apples, meat, cheese...)
- crafting materials (metal, leather, fabric, ore, gems...)
- potions (in all shapes and sizes)
- tools (pickaxe, scythe, lockpick, key, map...)
- misc. (magic scrolls, bombs, jewelry, arrows...)
Types of games the set is suited for:
- Harvest Moon
- Castlevania (Fantasy Metroidvania)
- Gem-Games (ala Candy Crush Saga)
- RPGs and Strategy Rpgs
Effects: Every icon has 9 different effects, this includes a highlighted outline and plus 8 elements, mostly needed for game with RPG-mechanics or RPGs.
The elements which are covered:
Other asset packs in this series:
Important: By buying the Asset you also agree to the following Licence Agreement which outlines the exact Term's of Use: Cyangmou's Itch.io Licence Agreement
You MUSTN'T redistribute the assets as your own, or use them in any printed media, or as design basis for any physical product.
For more information follow me:
on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cyangmou
on Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/cyangmou
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $22.49 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
A very detailled licence contract can be found here:
The FAQ should answer all questions.
hey I love your icons there so beautiful! I see your continuing to expand on the set. I see almost everything but was wondering if you were planning on an exclusive set dedicated to armour/gear just like your dedicated weapon set.
Yes I am still expanding the iconsets, although this happens at a non-scheduled rate, since i am working on this just on side next to my job.
What I can say is, that a set with gear would be the next logical step in terms of iconset releases and I got a pretty good idea of how it should have included.
I just can' say when it will happen, but I think considering the rate with which I released new sets, within 2019 should be possible.
Okay I am ready to buy all the other packs soon that I am missing. It's nice to see you continuing this. These are beautiful fantasy icons and I look forward to seeing the armor sets. :)
Glad you like it.
If you wanna buy, buying early is generally better, because I am tracking how many people buy something out of a series, and I always choose to work on the series, which seems like it will have the most sales / biggest audience the next time.
The only thing which therefore guarantees that a series gets further developed are sales.