You have so many great assets I wish I could buy them all:) I dont know if I should get this one or the other GUI pack that you have. For an action rpg similar to diablo what do you recommend?
Menu GUI HUD Inventory & Icons
Pixel Art – Inventory Designer Kit
A lot of games have an inventory system or some GUI elements which look similar to an inventory (e.g. a skill development screen, trading screens etc.). For the development of most games, you will go through quite some iterations on those menus before setting on the final iteration.
The goal of this assetpack is to make the design-process for non artists easier and quicker.
This set will provide you with about 1500 modular graphics so you can nail down the exact style, size and design you want to use in your project. It works for a wide range of different resolutions and settings.
What does this set offer?
- 3 different types of backgrounds (classic, stone and metal)
- every background has different border style
- 5 borders for the blue classic style
- 2 borders for the gray stone style
- 2 borders for the green metal style
- every background has unique fitting tab graphics
- single slots (1-5 variations per style)
- grid slots (2 variants per style)
- control and separation elements for evvery style (lines, sliders)
- selection arrow & selection graticule
- 12 cursors covering inventory interactions (each in 3 sizes and 2 styles)
- 12 inventory buttons in 4 styles with animations
- 16 pictograms for different bodyparts (in 4 styles and 3 sizes)
- 20 unique basic icon designs chosen on the most common basic needs for inventories
- 3 sizes for each icon (16x16, 24x24 and 32x32 pixel versions).
- a separated castshadow graphic for every icon
- a selection graphic for every icon
- an outline for every icon
- example .psd files
- files saved as big atlas, tilesets and strips to ensure quick usage
Does this set fit together with any other assetpacks?
If you think this set doesn't provide enough content, it fits perfectly together with the Basic GUI-set I am offering, with this pairing you could cover a lot of different types of menus.
And if you are in need of Icons which fit together with the ones provided here, you can get various iconsets, which all perfectly fit together with the style already offered in this set.
Will you keep this assetpack updated?
There are chances that I will extend this set later or add other assetpacks to my store which will fit together with this pack. Every asset I sell supports my itch shop and the money from sales gets invested into the creation of new assets.
Quick Licence Overview:
-You CAN edit and repurpose the assets.
-You CAN use the assets in commercial and free projects.
-You MUSTN'T redistribute / resell the assets.
-You MUSTN'T use the assets in any printed media or physical product.
For more information follow me:
on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cyangmou
on Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/cyangmou
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $39.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Honestly, I'd recommend getting both.
One alone is cool on it's own, but both together always will have synergies.
The assets in both differ, but can be used together (same style). If you want to build a complete game a single assetpack can't possibly fulfill all needs, because the sets are built with no specifics in mind and try to cover a wide range of options for various games.
The other set was meant as a sturdy backbone for building all of a GUI (hud, inventory, equipment, options screens, gui etc. etc.) for a game, so it's the base, and while you could build an inventory with it, it'd be quite rudimentary and not very detailled.
This set is specifically for building a very detailled inventory screen with all the options it needs. You also can use it also for skill screens, equipment screens and the like. It also provides a lot of buttons and other elements which can be used together with the base set in order to have a much wider option range of possibilities.