do the controllers work on pc i got a racing game on steam and the pc controls are hard too use
Animated Button Props for Consols
About this Assetpack:
A fully Animated Button set for consols - an optimal solution for tutorial scenes and rebindable controls.
It is perfectly
suited for every game project which is developed for or gets to consols either in the controls menu for rebindable keys or displayed button props above gameplay objects. (e.g. above the heads of sidescrollers as talking indicators).
- fully animated switch, xbox and playstation controllers, size optimized for common pixel-game resolutions.(use original sized test samples, xbox: 158x104 px, ps4: 160x102px, switch: 130x146px)
- controller controlsticks are animated in 8 directions each (preview only shows 2)
- 3 full sets of consol key icons (all animated with 2 frames)
- control stick icons for keys are animated with 10 frames
- icons come in 2 sizes – 16x16 and 24x24
- Switch iconset comes in 2 colors (black and white)
- all buttons use the same palette, so recoloring is super simple.
- all basic buttons are saved as animation strips for quick prototyping, there are also complete sets with all graphics.
- button template
NOTE: the PS-Pad in the set got removed to be in line with the Sony guidelines. If you encounter any issues with the graphics, please contact me via my support E-Mail.
Other asset packs in this series:
Important: By buying the Asset you also agree to the following Licence Agreement which outlines the exact Term's of Use: Cyangmou's Itch.io Licence Agreement
You MUSTN'T redistribute the assets as your own, or use them in any printed media, or as design basis for any physical product.
For more information follow me:
on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cyangmou
on Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/cyangmou
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $49.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Version 1.3 is up!Sep 29, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i need only the xbox buttons,is that possible?
not on itch.io, but you may contact me on my Twitter via @Cyangmou or via my E-Mail (thomas[dot]feichtmeir[at]gmx[dot]at)
How arrogant to call this beautiful set 'definitely overpriced'!! That's nothing short of an insult.
I'm only hesitant to buy this because I've already gone through the process of making all buttons myself. (Also my buttons are in 10x10.)
I've already bought one of the other asset packs, and it's clear that Cyangmou is doing a contribution to the gamedev community.
Is there any chance that you would share a few buttons in their real sizes, instead of the blurry previews? I'd like to test them in the mockup and then make a decision.
My twitter handle is @hepari00, so please DM me in case that's possible. (I've already followed you)
I uploaded a screenshot with some sharp buttons and all gamepads as silhouette and I also edited in sizes in the assetpack descriptions.
That being said you got messaged from me on Twitter.
It could become really popular but it's definetly overpriced comparing to other assets in this store :/
Every creator here has their own shop, everyone making their own prices other assets are also on different levels of quality and contain different elements.
You always can go ahead and look for something else or even pay an artist to come up with similar quality, completely up to you.