Pixel Art – Skills & Status Icons – 24×24
A downloadable asset pack
About this assetpack:
set is made with all kind of Roleplaying games in minds. It contains Icons which illustrate statuspoints, basic gear and skills.
All icons are extremely high quality and have a resolution of 24x24px
- 140 completely unique handpainted icon designs
- every icon is delivered with a unique cast shadow sprite
- every icon is delivered with an outline (selection)
- a .rtf file with item names & descriptions / intentions for each icon
- Character Values e.g. HP, Magic, Strength, Intelligence, Charisma
- Inventory Values e.g. weight, money...
- Status Symbols for e.g. poison, burn, confused...
- Magical Attacks e.g. Fireball, Lightningstorm, Curse ...
- Physical Attacks e.g. Swordslash, Kick, ...
Does this set fit together with any other assetpacks?
There are more iconsets in the same style which I offer, so check out all of them in the system graphics:
Will you keep this assetpack updated?
There are chances that I will extend this set later or add other assetpacks to my store which will fit together with this pack. Every asset I sell supports my itch shop and the money from sales gets invested into the creation of new assets.
Quick Licence Overview:
-You CAN edit and repurpose the assets.
-You CAN use the assets in commercial and free projects.
-You MUSTN'T redistribute / resell the assets.
-You MUSTN'T use the assets in any printed media or physical product.
Important: By buying the Asset you also agree to the following Licence Agreement which outlines the exact Term's of Use: Cyangmou's Itch.io Licence Agreement
You MUSTN'T redistribute the assets as your own, or use them in any printed media, or as design basis for any physical product.
For more information follow me:
on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cyangmou
on Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/cyangmou
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $29.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v1.1 Massive Content & Quality Update!May 18, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.