Heyo! awesome set..IM a noob, whats best way to separate them ?
Pixel Art – Survival, Alchemy, Mining Icons – 24×24
A downloadable asset pack
Pixel Art – Survival, Alchemy, Mining Iconset – 24×24
About this assetpack:
This set is made with an outdoor approach in mind. It provides items for tropical islands, fishing, adventures, complex alchemy systems and a lot of metals and minerals for mining.
icons are extremely high quality and have a resolution of 24x24px
- 100 completely unique handpainted icon designs
- every icon is delivered with a unique cast shadow sprite
- every icon is delivered with an outline (selection)
- a .rtf file with item names & rough flavourtext.
- outdoor survival tools: a torch, a spyglass, a knife, a pistol, fishing net & more
- alchemistic apparatuses: mortar&pestel, calcinator and an alembic for alchemy systems
- alchemistic ingredients: salt stone, sulfur, gunpowder, mercury & more
- anvil & metals: for crafting arms, armors & tools
- bugs for fishing & eating: eathworms, ants, & more
- plant ingredients: roots, fruits and a flower
- metal elements: loot/ingredients for machines
- beach & sea stuff: shells, perals, fishbones, corals & more
- monster ingredients: slime secrets, batwings, bones & more
- chests & keys: for loot
Other asset packs in this series:
Important: By buying the Asset you also agree to the following Licence Agreement which outlines the exact Term's of Use: Cyangmou's Itch.io Licence Agreement
You MUSTN'T redistribute the assets as your own, or use them in any printed media, or as design basis for any physical product.
For more information follow me:
on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cyangmou
on Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/cyangmou
- metal bucket
- flintlock pistol
- fishing net
- fishing hook
- lamp oil / alcohol
- alchemy bag
- treasure chest
- iron key
- gold key
- white chalk
- sharpening stone
- white flag
- wood coal
- iron ore
- silver ore
- gold ore
- philosopher‘s stone
- glowing blank
- iron ingot
- steel ingot
- silver ingot
- gold ingot
- berg crystal
- bug catching net
- bear trap
- fox fur
- animal fur
- rusty gear
- glass shards
- femur bone
- human skull
- spider web
- feather / quill
- spiral shell
- shark tooth
- cow skull
- bat wing
- sea weed
- cooked fish
- shrimp tail
- fossile ammonite
- cotton wool
- sugar cane
- honeydew melon
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $29.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Best way if you don't use the sprite atlas is to get a free image software with a grid.
There are some options like e.g. Gimp & Paint.Net.
Depending on the program and version you choose, you'll need to google for the exact way how to do those things:
-First of all you need to set the grid to 24x24.
-Then you need to show the grid / make it visible.
-Probably the program has a "magnetic grid" which means that the selection will follow the grid more easily which is helpful.
-Then you need to draw a rectangular selection around the icon you want.
-you copy it with ctrl&c
-you put it in a new image (should usually be ctrl+shift+v)
-you save it as a "*.png" file somehwere on your harddrive where you will be able to find it.
This you should do for every icon you need and name them in the exact way you want.
Let me know if it worked out!