Looks really good but without animations it's a hard sell for me.
50 16-Bit Designer Fantasy Monsters
A downloadable asset pack
This pack contains 50 highly detailled, top quality pixel art monster sprites.
They are intented to be used in common rpg battle system scenes (e.g. Early Final Fantasy / Dragon Quest like battles)
Every sprite has a native size of 64×64 pixels, which makes them perfect to use for current pixel art game resolutions.
The borderless style with strong colors also ensures that the sprites will set themselves clearly apart on common game background art.
- every sprite is delivered with a cast shadow which also can be placed indepently for flying/floating sprites
- no animations
- some sprites feature an additional NSFW versions
Assets fit perfectly together with those sets:
- Basic Fantasy Iconset 24x24
- Survival, Alchemy & Mining Iconset 24x24
- Farming & Production Chain 24x24 Iconset
- Skills & Status Iconset 24x24
- Animated Button Props for PC in 16x16 and 24x24
- Animated Button Props for Consols in 16x16 and 24x24
You MUSTN'T redistribute the assets as your own, or use them in any printed media, or as design basis for any physical product.
For more info follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Cyangmou
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $199.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
... I do not understand such high prices for your assets. Why would one pay 200+$ for an asset pack. Do you know one can buy more than 4 full-price games for such money?
Especially since none of them are animated.
Every creator here has their own shop, everyone making their own prices. Other assets are also on different levels of quality and contain different elements.
You always can go ahead and look for something else or even pay an artist to come up with similar quality, completely up to you.