hello, i just noticed there is a missing tile in your tileset01_prototype_basic_tiles, the brick that is attached to the column is there but the brick without the colomn is not there... or i need to use the 8x16 tile for this? i'm working with unity as game engine. hence why i noticed this little problem
Pixel Free Side-Scroller Prototype-Kit
A downloadable asset pack
Free Side-Scroller Prototype Kit
About this Assetpack:
This assetpack is completely freely available for downloading.
The intention for this assetpack is to support all gamedevs who want to create a 2D side-scrolling game of any kind with a strong and versatile pack of basic graphics with which gameplay and leveldesign prototypes can be made.
These graphics aren't finished and detailled art, but they serve as a rock solid and well-sorted graybox framework which optimally should be customized later in development to turn your ideas in a really awesome game.
This Set Includes:
Character Animations (20 frames):
All character files are saved as animation strips, the .gal working files are delivered and they come in 2 styles - 3 color grayscale (for editing) and in a 3-color NES style.
- stand (1 frame)
- stand ready (1 frame)
- idle ready (10 frames)
- run (6 frames)
- jump (1 frame)
- falling (1 frame)
Tilesets (5 tilesets):
5 different tilesets, every single one of them themed for specific purposes. You can load in just the elements you need and want to code.
- basic tileset - foreground elements to map out level structures
- stair tileset - in case you want to code in 1:1 stair slopes in your game
- enhanced slopes - in case you want to code in and test 2:1 slopes or stairs in your game
- prototype interactive elements - a lot of interactive placeholder elements sorted in a tileset
- liquids - 3 differently colored liquids in their most basic form
Interactive Elements (9 gameplay elements):
- spikes in all directions
- a ladder (for climbing up and sliding down)
- conveyor belts (which will move your character in a specific direction)
- a door (for entering and leaving a room)
- a ceiling ring (for swinging or grappling hook usage)
- a torch (as destructible element which contains some powerup or as decoration)
- 3 differently sized movable boxes
- 3x differently colored basic liquid 9-slices
Other asset packs in this series:
- This asset is a completely free downloadable
- The elements in this set can be used for free and commercial digital-projects alike.
- The assets in this set may be altered, edited & changed.
- You are not allowed to resell the assets!
- Without my consent you are not allowed to redistribute this pack anywhere else!
- If you use this free set and want to put me in your credits, that's cool, but not required.
For more information follow me:
on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cyangmou
on Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/cyangmou
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Side-Scroller Prototype Kit - ReleaseNov 23, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Ah yes, you are right.
I quickly fixed it. Just redownload =)
And if There is anything else you find, please let me know as well.
thank you for this Cyangmou. It's extremely generous of you to release a free asset pack like this.
This is awesome! Great work and thank you so much for sharing it. :)