The asset pack has been awesome, and very convenient to use in my game, Zodiac Legion. Thank you!
Pixel Menu GUI HUD Paper UI Design Kit
A downloadable asset pack
Pixel Art – Paper UI Design Kit
This UI Design Kit provides a solution for all kinds of paper notes and equips you with a lot of premade clean paper backgrounds and hundreds of tiles to create your very own unique notes, letters, scrolls and books for detective notes, magical scrolls or just your game journal.
It is crafted for gamedevs, so that you can create a wide variety of assets for your game according to your own vision with minimal artistic knowledge.
What does this set offer?
- 20 non scalable paper pieces (letters, pages, envelopes...)
- 3 different types of scalable books
- V1.1) 1 additional type of scalable book
- 4 different types of scalable scrolls (horizontal and vertical)
- 3 different types of scalable papersheets
- 1 type of scalable letter with burnt edges
- 270 detail graphics (chapter bands, wax seals, tabs)
- V1.1) 35 additional detail graphics
- Non Scalable Elements: 160 pngs with pre-created unique letters - those are designed for 480x272px but can also be used for 640x480px and higher pixel art resolutions. They are in line with the current industry standards for high quality pixel art games. The graphics include different colors, outlines and outlineless versions, details like postits, coffestains, bloodstains, folds and more.
- Notepad blocks
- Notepad pages
- Notebook (book made from paper)
- Notebook torn page
- Postit notes
- Torn old paper sheet
- Torn paper sheet
- Folded map-like paper sheet
- Scalable Elements: ~3460 Design Elements to create a variety of tiled paper UI elements - you can do nearly any resolution with those assets, the basic tilesize is 32x32 px, and you can comfortably build UI Elements even for Full HD screens, the focus was on 480x272 and 640x360 resolutions. All elements come in different colors and with a lot of different details.
- 4 different types of books
- 4 different types of scrolls
- 3 different types of papersheets
- 1 type of letter with burnt edges
- 4 different types of books
- Detail Elements: 305 Detail Elements to enhance the scaleable designs.
- ~235 chapterbands, book-tabs, flipped pages and suitable buttons to make the scalable designs work as an ui
- 130 wax seals for fantasy letters (different designs and colors)
Does this set fit together with any other assetpacks?
If you think this set doesn't provide enough content, it fits perfectly together with the Basic GUI&Menu Series I am offering, which provides you with a ton of additional buttons and enhancement options.
And if you are in need of Icons which fit together with the ones provided here, you can get various iconsets.
Will you keep this assetpack updated?
There are chances that I will extend this set later or add other assetpacks to my store which will fit together with this pack. Every asset I sell supports my itch shop and the money from sales gets invested into the creation of new assets.
Quick Licence Overview:
-You CAN edit and repurpose the assets.
-You CAN use the assets in commercial and free projects.
-You MAY NOT redistribute / resell the assets.
-You MAY NOT use the assets in any printed media or physical product.
For more information follow me:
on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cyangmou
on Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/cyangmou
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $39.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- V1.1 Massive Update: Thick Books, HD Books & FixesMay 01, 2021
- ReleaseApr 11, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Amazing work! I'm a huge fan of this sort of stuff in games. A shame you don't have parts to make a newspaper in here. xD
Thanks. Yes I also love it when games solve their books and stuff in a more immersive way.
Newspaper... I honestly did totally not think of it. Great idea for sure, and something which would totally fit.
It goes straight to the idea list for this set.
This is a fantastic asset! Just wow! You definately make me want to practice to become a better artist. Thank you for all your extremely high quality assets!!
Thanks for your comment. Keep up arts - as long as it's fun and you're doing it a lot you'll get better at it.
Looks awesome 🤩 !