You should include a license file in the zip files.
Side-Scroller Plains Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
Plains Tileset for Side-Scroller
About this Assetpack:
This assetpack contains graphics to build a grassland level with a forest as Day & Night versions.
It also comes with an animated character Template and a slime enemy - both with multiple animations
This Set Includes:
Character Animations (27 frames):
All character files are saved as animation strips, the .gal working files are delivered and they come in 2 styles - 3 color grayscale (for editing) and in a 3-color NES style.
- crouch (1 frame)
- gettinghit (1 frame)
- death (1 frame)
- atk sword (4 frames)
- stand (1 frame)
- stand ready (1 frame)
- idle ready (10 frames)
- run (6 frames)
- jump (1 frame)
- falling (1 frame)
Enemy Animations (~20 Frames):
- basic stance (1 Frame)
- defence + stance (2 frames)
- idle (4 frames)
- walk (4 Frames)
- attack (4 different frames, 2 holding)
- death (8 frames)
Tilesets as Day and night versions:
- foreground tileset - foreground elements to map out level structures, also some grass and bush decorations (38 16x16 tiles)
- midground tileset - stones which are in the background to build caves and add more depth (12 16x16 tiles)
- background tileset - a background tileset with sky, clouds and a big tree, with which 3 parallax layers can get created (5 16x16 tiles, 16 8x8 cloud tiles, a big tree - 64x112 px)
- additional tileset with 2:1 slopes in both directions
- A couple of star & moon tiles for a night scenario
All as Day & Night versions:
- 8 pre-build cloud-shapes for quick usage
- 2 pre-build midground parallax layers (+1 additional one for night)
- 2 pre build background parallax layers
- a layered psd with all tiles how they should be mapped & the layers saved as .png
Other asset packs in this series:
Important: By buying the Asset you also agree to the following Licence Agreement which outlines the exact Term's of Use: Cyangmou's Itch.io Licence Agreement
You MUSTN'T redistribute the assets as your own, or use them in any printed media, or as design basis for any physical product.
For more information follow me:
on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cyangmou
on Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/cyangmou
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
the licence is linked online and the same for all assets and shouldn't change, except probably clarification on certain points.
Since it very well can be that specific questions get clarified in the FAQ (which can happen especially If I release something which is kinda new, e.g. with the controller button packs and/or template sets) and then I'd have to reupload all assetpacks with a new file which simply takes a ton of time whenever this case happens.
If you want to have the licence, just copy paste it and save it from the googledocs.
Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks, this will be useful. I'm currently attempting to extend this by adding some 22.5 degree slopes, whilst they don't look anywhere near as good as your 45 degree slopes, using yours as a starting point is a massive help for a non pixel artist like myself :)
I added the requested graphics to the set, since this seems like an useful addition.
If you have some time and want to help me out as well, please consider to rate the sets, since this helps discoverability on itch and hopefully leads to more possible additions down the road.
Have a great day =)
Awesome thank you very much, your 2:1 slopes are so much better than mine (not surprising!) really appreciate you adding these. No worries, I'll rate all of my purchases from your store. Take it easy!